Isabell Gatto has been a practitioner of the healing arts since 1973. Isabell, the sole founder, creator and developer of IGM Therapeutic Acupressure, is the chief presenter and lead instructor for the ongoing quarterly seminars for IGM Therapeutic Acupressure.
- Studied acupressure with Waturo Ohashi and is a graduate of the Ohashi Acupressure Institute,
- Studied Therapeutic Touch with founder, Delores Krieger
- Studied Jin Shin Jyutsu with Mary Burmeister
- Studied Metaphysics at the NJ Metaphysical Center
- Reflexolgy, hypnosis, aromatherapy and music and color therapy.
She is also:
- Recognized as a Certified Practitioner of the American Organization of Bodywork Therapies of Asia
- A Senior member of the American Shiatsu Association
- A member of the International Association for Human Caring
- A member of the American Holistic Nurses Association
Isabell Gatto is active giving professional presentations in public arenas such as hosipitals, community centers, and universities regarding the integration of this practice in the healthcare system.